If you are interested in this position, please e-mail us with your résumé and a cover letter:
Humans for Education is seeking a creative, self-motivated, and detail-orientated Finance Intern. The intern will support the President in ensuring that all donations and organizational expenses are accounted for and properly tagged within both Excel and QuickBooks.
- Process all offline donations
- Record and report on domestic and international expenses
- Manage all accounts payable/receivable in QuickBooks
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of financial data for audits and database integrity
- Analyze and trend international and operational expenses
- Begin integration into Salesforce
- College student or recent graduate
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Interest in finance and/or data analytics
- Experience in Salesforce or QuickBooks
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual who can determine and honor deadlines
- Interest in international development and education
- Strong commitment to the Humans for Education’s mission
The start and end date will be determined once you have been accepted, but the dates are negotiable. Typically all internships last at least 3 months and require at least 10 hours of work per week.
This is an unpaid internship, but is a fantastic way to gain experience working in the nonprofit sector. As an alternative, we are glad to give academic credit to those eligible. This internship is also eligible for those looking to work remotely.