Grant Writing Internship
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail us with your résumé and a cover letter:
Humans for Education is seeking a creative, self-motivated, and detail-orientated intern. This intern will research grants, create a calendar of their deadlines, develop grant writing strategies, and apply to grants.
- Drafting documents for grants
- Submission of grants
- Research grant possibilities
- Research corporate sponsorships
- Assist with maintaining grant deadline calendar
- Create something new: take on one project of your own that helps to advance the company's mission. This is your opportunity to build your professional portfolio and leave your mark on the company.
- Help develop a grant writing strategy
- College student or recent graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail
- Passion for problem-solving
- Strong commitment to Humans for Education’s mission
- Interest in data analysis
- Resourceful and energized by working at a start-up company
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective grant writing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and excel
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
The start and end date will be determined once you have been accepted, but the dates are negotiable. Typically all internships last at least 3 months and require at least 10 hours of work per week.
This is an unpaid internship, but is a fantastic way to gain experience working in the nonprofit sector. As an alternative, we are glad to give academic credit to those eligible. This internship is also eligible for those looking to work remotely.